Friday, April 16, 2010

cutting the pop




that beach may have no sand or palm trees but it's my kinda beach.

SO I decided today that I'm not going to drink any pop (soda) for 2 weeks.. I've clearly been drinking wayyy too much this winter and now that I work at a restaurant.. well it's free. Lemon water please. I've also got 14 days to find a new place to live.. so maybe when I move into my new place I'll celebrate with a huge mountain dew!

On my hike/jog/run by the lake today I took a different route home randomly. I passed a man cutting his grass.. it was brown.. but it smelled amazing.. I can't wait for things to start turning green. So while I'm waiting.. I'll be making money..house hunting.. and hiking more.. anddd waiting for my friends to return to CO and hopefully hang out with the ones that are still here.

MN you're on my mind. I'll be back soonish.

right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me