Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Karmatized


SO. This is what's up.


Today I walk into work with my big 30+ ounce cup... or maybe it's more like a jug.. It's perfect for me since I need lotsss of water the day after a disaster. I had dreams again where I was constantly filling up a water glass and drinking. So I'm sitting in the office waiting for work and Josilynn walks in with the same exact jug.. except hers is accessorized with a pretty straw. Nothing else could be done except to burst out with laughter.. The kind of laughter that makes me feel like collapsing a little. It's weird


So let's recap:


Last night was our department's "Bowling Party" social gathering. Bowling is fun. I bowled a 99 and a 149. I didn't get to finish my 3rd game... that's a story for another time.. but in a nutshell:

Bowling attendant who doesn't respect women called me something 3 times.
I took home a new pair of bowling shoes complements of the Dillon Bowling Alley.
My dearest friend poured beer into her bowling shoes because of what the 'really nice' bowling attendant called me. I love her.
Got kicked out.
Went to another bar... where I left my camera in the booth.... it's gone :(
Karma.. you're not fair.. bowling shoes are NOT as cool as a camera.


SOO Keystone today. Another 4-5 hour night of sleep. 4 people are late. Meghan and I got to jam out in SKI check. "In 5 minutes when that cloud rolls in.. I'm leaving" I hope that wasn't our last time at ski check sitting on the railing watching the jet clouds... having lovely conversations with boys from Wisconsin about 'cheese turds'... Saturday in the park.. a man selling ice cream... and pretending to know the words to "Benny and the Jets".. oooh and BTW.. I am currently listening to "Saturday in the Park" by Chicago now.

SO this area is getting some serious snow right now.. 70 is closed. Keep it coming.

Thursday: Riding.. interview. check it.



**update** my camera was in one of the bowling shoes under my bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me