Wednesday, February 10, 2010

86 the onions

alright- well- you learn something new everyday.. like today I learned what 86in something is... apparently I should have known what this meant since I was a bartender/server for over a year... but I didn't know.. but now I know. I also wish I knew what I'm gonna do come April 11th.... which is the last day of employment at Keystone- I've got a few ideas... Stay in CO, move back home... Cali, Hawaii, somewhere east... down south? I feel like now that I've made it to CO I can go anywhere. Gotta pay those school loans somehow tho.... It makes me a little sad tho - I have met lots of fun, awesome people out here in the past month just to find out they will be leaving in 2 months.. Resort town results I guess. I would love to keep moving around.. but I also want to find a job in which I can actually use the things I have learned in school... life...

Tomorrow... Thursday.. and Friday I don't have to work- which I am very much looking forward to- we're trying a new schedule: 4 10's.. which only means I have 3 days to spend money instead of 2... BUT tomorrow I'll be riding the home slate- Keystone- then heading to Vail/ Avon in the afternoon to hang out with an MN friend... who is promising a good time.. maybe riding Beaver Creek Thursday?

Don't worry..I have lottttttts of things to "blog" about in the near future.. like Colorado.. Keystone... Minnesota... awesome people I've met out here..

Hopefully I get a copy of the summit daily the next couple of days to fulfill my newfound addiction to Sudoku..

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me