Saturday, February 20, 2010

time moves so slow.. so fast


I've been everywhere mannnn..

I had the "muse station" up on my pandora and Johnny Cash's "I've been everywhere" definitely started playing... weird.. nice. I forgot how much I really like Muse- I bought all of their albums a few years ago and I never buy CD's.. I wonder where they are.

I woke myself up @ 7:45 today.. forgetting why I set my alarm.. I looked outside and remembered.. snowww... the most I've seen in Dillon since I moved out here. Drove to keystone.. followed like 20 cars and contemplated turning around cuz I hate boarding when I have to share the mountain with 2398479 other people. Parking lot was getting full at 8:15 already.. Vail pass was closed... meaning everyone who wanted to go to Vail or Beaver Creek was now going to Breck or Keystone... greatttttttttt. I got a solid run of freshies on the front side for my first run.. but after that.. too many people and lumpies on the north peak.

I think I'm getting better at boarding.. wish I had enough balls to try stuff in the park.. but I like my arms not broken. I just like to go fastttttt. that's all. I wanna learn how to ski too. Ski boys > Snowboarder boys. FO SHO.. with the exception of a few boy snowboarders.

Today on the Peru lift, Tyler and I had the privilege of riding up with 2 little boy skiers. One mentioned that his birthday was coming up so Tyler asked what he was gonna do for his B-day. The little boy saysssss that he's gonna go to the liquor store.. and was dead serious about it. I think my abs still hurt from laughing..

Earlier in the day I rode with Justin in which I had another funny lift experience. One random old dude was singing some song.. I think he was singing along to his I-pod. Interesting. On top of the lift being crammed I had to sit next to a boarder who was riding goofy... so he sits on the right side of me... I don't know why.

Yesterday = ski check. forgot phone. volunteers. crabby. cupcakes. happy. more volunteers. stressed again. tea. interesting. pissed off man. can't handle w/ tea. tired. $38 tips. night riding. perfect. cut off by some F*. crash. mad. arms hurt. more night riding. drive home. 3ft visibility. driving with snow boots. Olympic driving in snow w/boots? noodles with cheese and spice. music. sleep.

Today: boarding. freshies. micky d's. new mittens. new candles. room smells amazing.

Future: nap. city market. drink. dance. sleep.

Tomorrow: Vail. cook dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me