Wednesday, February 17, 2010

flashbacks and fast-forwards

This is awesome- David Backes - played hockey at Minnesota State University (where I graduated from) - and now plays for the St.Louis Blues- AND is a part of the 2010 Olympic Hockey team. Nice. I didn't know this until this morning since I've been on the go go go the past few days. bad.


What did you do for Fat Tuesday? I worked some mountain guest services, reunited a lost boy - who was not happy with life- with his mother. Did some intense investigation for some skis without owners and listened to savage garden all day.


Definitely bringing back memories of life minus 10 years. Where did that go?


I love working with people from all over the country because they always have different youtube videos to show me- it comes with the price of my Midwest accent getting mocked though.

Yesterday was also Meghan's Birthday! - Happy Birthday Love!

Last night involved fun times with friends- the Goat, applying tattoos with beer (bad idea), Angela's secret stash of rum, free stuff, $4 pitcher's of PBR, weird boys grabbing me, new dishes for Austin and J.B., girl talk with Loni and Annie in the bathroom, foozeball, trash talking on Halo, and a new place to sleep for this girl.

I think more happened this morning in 20 mins than everything last night- including me almost getting smoked by a semi getting out of a truck- I'm going to re-evaluate my life right now-



New fav song up in that linkski


Time to clean/ snowboard/ cook dinnneerrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me