Friday, February 12, 2010

Freshies..

Vail Freshies

Vail Pass on the rocks




flash back.. twist it up.. im so close to giving up

not really.. that's a song.. I think it's called "Don't Cry" by Olivia Broadfield. Lately.. when I'm driving.. I think of all these things I wanna write about, get to my computer and forget :) Speaking of driving... I went a little further west to Vail/Avon to visit my friend Ben and his roomies Dicky/ie/ee? Adam, and Yeti.. I love Yeti- makes me miss my puppy Lola.. I never realized how close Dillon is to Vail.. just a hop skip and float over some mountains. I think it was around 1600 with nooo clouds in the sky. pretty pretty. I think that Copper mountain has the best view when they ski, but I have never rode there. The mountains seem so insane driving between Frisco and Copper. The drive home today on the other hand was a little different. I think that people should be required to drive a winter in Minnesota before they drive in snowy mountains. It definitely helps that snow is what I'm used to driving in... I don't get nervous driving in snow.. unless it's dark. ICE on the other hand= death. Not a fan of ice.. I don't even like ice skating cuz I can see to the bottom and it's weird. I might want to try ice fishing tho.. only because it involves cold beverages :)

So anyways I had a good time in Vail- rode Beaver Creek on Thursday- which was alright.. some icy spots. Rode Vail today.. which had the best snow I've seen this year so far. Rode freshies all morning and was very happy with it! It made me forget about wanting to trip over skiers that were cutting me off :(

Welp- I think I'm off to Brizekenridge tonight to dizanceee. It's back to Keystone tomorrow bright and early for work- Hopefully something interesting will happen-





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me